Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Plans for 2010 !!

We got our chassis re-certified, plus seatbelts and safety stuff updated. The next step is licensing !! A call has been placed to our local NHRA track official, we will be licensing at Sunshine Dragway in the next month or so.
In addition to racing our car, I wanted to ensure our future in Nostalgia Funny Car racing, so I am taking the bull by the horns. I have entered into an agreement to begin promoting the series that I run in !! A friend of mine who is a promoter (Nostalgia Larry) is wanting to retire, when I approached him with my plans, he said "this is perfect" we will co-promote an event, and at the end of the event, he will officially pass the 'promoters torch' to me !! Our future looks bright, history will be made, and we will be right in the middle of it all !! Thanks for reading us, BackMotor Mike

1 comment: